Bulk tanker loading spouts are used for dust free loading of powdered and granular bulk solids into bulk tanker trucks. Free flowing dry bulk solids in powder and granule form are easily transferred from silos, hoppers, containers and screw feeders to tanker trucks.
Operation of Tanker Loading Spouts
At the beginning of tanker loading, spout is lowered and stopped when it reaches to the tanker inlet automatically. They utilize poliurethane coated discharge cones that fit vessel inlet to prevent any dust emission during tanker loading. Material falls freely through the inner side of the spout. After bulk tanker filling is started, built in vacuum fan evacuates the air trapped in the vessel to increase product flow rate. This vacuumed air passes through the dust collector. Dust content in the air is trapped by filter units and sent back to the tanker with the help of automatically operated pulse jet valves. Level sensor placed at the bottom, monitors the product level in the tanker truck. Level sensor sends a signal to stop loading when the tanker is full. Product discharge valve above the loading spout is closed. System waits for few seconds to complete product flow and to collect remaining dust by dust collector. Loading spout retracts to the top position automatically.
– Dust free loading
– Dust free working region, prevention of dust pollution, ensure plant and environmental safety.
– Suitable for different bulk solids conveying and storage systems
– Loading is possible from different equipment like silo, hopper, screw feeder, conveyors etc.
– Poliurethane coated discharge cone that fit vessel inlet to prevent any dust emission during tanker loading
– Extensive range of models are available for wide range of needs
– No spillage and no product waste
– Materials with high temperatures up to 300 C can be loaded.
– Food grade loading spouts are available
– Simple operation
– Easy maintenance
Cement, fly ash, mining minerals, calcium carbonate, pvc, plastic pellets, plastic powders, alumina, bentonite, bauxite, coal, cement clinker, gypsium, kaolin, limestone, marble powder, soda ash, quartz, urea, sodium sulphate, wheat, flour, animal feed, seed, corn, rice, sugar, salt and similar powdered and granular dry bulk solids.
Tanker Truck Loading Spout Application Gallery